Saturday, January 16, 2010

First Client! :)

One of my goals is to create a business that I can run from my home. It gives me a reason to do all of this which I love. I'm still learning things, and I don't really do that much, but I will forever be grateful to my favorite professor. Before he had even seen any of my cakes, he asked me if I would do one for him. It quite literally made my day. He has asked for a chocolate cake with coconut pecan frosting. I have great plans for this cake.

This cake is for Valentine's day, so the first criteria I have it that it much be heart shaped. I have the pans and I'm so excited. It will be two tiered with about a 9 in bottom layer and a 6 in top layer. It will then be covered and filled with the coconut pecan frosting. Around the sides will be cake crumbs creating a nice colored look. On the top will be a chocolate drizzle. Outlining the edges will be dipped whole pecans. I'm so excited. Pictures will definitely be up.

No comments:

Post a Comment